Saturday, January 20, 2024

The Mistake on the Happy Birthday Barbie Girl Video

I made a mistake on my "Happy Birthday Barbie Girl" video, and I cannot take it back.

Of course, this bothered me because I tend to have perfectionist issues which I really need to nip in the bud, but that's another story.

Here's the story that explains why I made the video and the mistake I made.

Okay, starting with why I made the video:

I was checking out my cousin Nancy's Instagram Story the day before her birthday and saw that she and some friends had attended a Barbie-themed party. That's where I got the idea for the "Happy Birthday Barbie Girl" video.

Now, let me tell you about the mistake I made:

Due to my tendency to overthink things, I went back and forth about which images to use and where to place them. Then, before I knew it, time was running out, and I only had two hours left (Eastern Time) to present Nancy (and the rest of the world) with my cute and clever "Happy Birthday Barbie Girl."

I proceeded to post the video to YouTube Shorts, Instagram Feed, Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories, and TikTok. However, the next day, I noticed my mistake. I somehow overlooked the awkwardly overlapped group of AI Barbie Girls in the right hand bottom corner, causing it to look like the mistake that it was.

I know Nancy is alright with this, and she probably didn't even notice, but I did. And now, I have to deal with it not being perfect. Just kidding y'all, I'm fine. 

Now you know the whole story, a dilemma I dare not take back. Correcting and reposting, I simply will not do that. 

Hope you enjoyed my story☺️

Note: The following is the YouTube Shorts link for the video "Happy Birthday Barbie Girl":

https://youtube.com/shorts/Mv9tWcoVaq4?si=Xatb25qeX0iPbXqx

No comments:

Post a Comment